Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WOD 121608 Tuesday

5 Rounds for time of :

20 KB Swings @ 24kg
30 Unanchored Situps
150 Rope Skips

*****

Its finalized ! The PUSHMORE PARTY would be held at the CUBES restaurant @ Jaya One , Jalan Universiti this Sunday, 21st at 7 pm.We would be having a buffet and the price per person is RM35.You would need to pay the RM35 first in order to confirm your spot. Please do it as soon as possible not exceeding friday. You can pass the money to any of the trainers in the gym. Any further details,  please contact Jonathan @ 012-390-0684 or myself, Hans @ 012-691-7984. I trust that all you Pmers would be cooperative in this. Thank You.

Location to Cubes : Map Here.

*****

Happy Belated Birthday Arwin

L - R : Navin, Arwin and an unidentified guy in the middle.

I think this is the only family in Pushmore this year that has celebrated three brothers birthday and each one of them have a post on the blog. And I have written all three of them! Well this is Arwin and he is the second brother just like how Johnson is. I think when God created humans, he said, "Well let all second brothers be as mighty fine as they can be, ripped and toned. As the for the younger brothers...let it be" and thats why as the youngest I'm like that. I dont blame anyone. I really dont. Well just take a look at picture. Arwin is a great addition to the Pushmore family and the bond that his family shares just germinates jealousy. Hope it is not too late, but from everyone at Pushmore, Happy Birthday !

*****
300 Burpee Challenge : 46 Burpee Challenge

No comments: