Wednesday, December 3, 2008

WOD 120308 Wednesday

"Annie"
50-40-30-20-10 reps for time of:
Double Unders
Sit Ups

Compare to 062508

**********

300 Day Burpee Challenge: Do 33 Burpees

**********
Holiday Season!
The year is coming to a close with a few holidays. We'll be closed on the following days next week:
Monday(8/12/08)
Saturday(13/12/08)
We will be open as usual on Thursday(11/12/08) which is a Selangor public holday.

Also, we are planning for a PushMore Christmas Party on Sunday 21st December. Before we confirm location and time, we want to know, are you in? RSVP in comments or let us know in the gym by this Friday.

9 comments:

Karen said...

I'm IN! :)

Edmund Tan said...

Edm in!

Anonymous said...

I'm IN. yeah yeah, party!! note : no WOD plsss...

Anonymous said...

I'm IN. yeah yeah, party!! note : no WOD plsss...

Anonymous said...

I'm in.....

...Singapore for a wedding shoot then :( You all have fun and think of me when you're doing your Xmas burpees :p

Anonymous said...

I In too...yeah....

Anonymous said...

me TOO

Mike Tee said...

Does it require fake accent socializing and muah-muah smooching with awkward moments of silence? Or is it one big talk cock session? Either way I'm game! :-)

Anonymous said...

what time??

i hjave a race on the same day..i'll have to see if i can make it in time.