Friday, November 14, 2008

WOD 111408 Friday

10 rounds for time of :

10 KB Swings @ 32kg
3 muscle ups

*Sub for 1 muscle up :
3 Pull-ups
3 Ring Dips

Watch this ! Muscle up progression by Crossfit Kids!





***** 
I took this quiz off San Francisco's Crossfit Blog. Its a good platform to evaluate yourself. Have fun with this athletic checkup and post up your results in comment.

Training Habits Questionnaire 

1. I keep a training journal. Yes No

2. I get good quality sleep. Yes No

3. I think of my nutrition as an Yes No 
athletic advantage.

4. I can tell you right now, how much Yes No
fat I had for breakfast.

5. I ate breakfast. Yes No
(Coffee is not breakfast)

6. Recovery is part of my training Yes No
plan. (ice-bath, massage, stretching)

7. I train 5-6 days a week to support Yes No
my sport.

8. I have a strength and conditioning Yes No
Coach.

9. I write yearly goals and have 
have a written plan to get better. Yes No

10. I’m a better athlete than Yes No
I was last year.

11. It just doesn’t matter. I’m legit! Yes No

12. I regularly learn to play new Yes No
Sports.

13. I outwork my competitive Yes No
rivals.

14. My fitness does not limit my Yes No 
competitive success. 

15. I feel in control of my life. Yes No
as an athlete.

16. Winning is more fun than losing. Yes No

*****
300 Burpee Challenge : 14 burpees

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. I keep a training journal. Yes (in pushmore's journal :P)

2. I get good quality sleep. Yes

3. I think of my nutrition as an
athletic advantage.
Yes

4. I can tell you right now, how much fat I had for breakfast.
Yes

5. I ate breakfast. Yes

6. Recovery is part of my training
plan. (ice-bath, massage, stretching)
Yes

7. I train 5-6 days a week to support my sport.
Yes

8. I have a strength and conditioning Coach.
Yes - John Wong!

9. I write yearly goals and have
have a written plan to get better. Yes

10. I’m a better athlete than
I was last year.
Yes - you don't know a slightest clue how much difference there is.

11. It just doesn’t matter. I’m legit! Yes

12. I regularly learn to play new
Sports.
Yes

13. I outwork my competitive rivals.
Yes

14. My fitness does not limit my
competitive success.
Yes

15. I feel in control of my life.
as an athlete.
Yes

16. Winning is more fun than losing.
Yes